Friday, July 4, 2008

my apoligies...

so obviously i havent blogged in a while, and Im am so sorry! I have been outrageously busy! Goodness, I'll try to update yins from the past 2 months...

Well I graduated from High School, which was a huge relief and success! Although I am kinda nervious for Nursing School in the fall. Jeremiah and I are both busy with both of our families... If i could ask for some prayer for the both of us, Jeremiah and I, we just need some direction! I have recently stopped working as many hours as I was at the Dr.'s office, because it was jsut way too overwhelming!

My bubba ( great aunt who was pretty much my grama ) passed away a couple days before fathers day, so that was sad, although I miss her so much, she was an amazing woman of God and shes where she belongs. She had suffered from Lymphoma for many before she passed.

Now coming up... I will be traveling to SanAntonio Tx with my drama team the first week in July to compete nationally with 2 of our drmams that we took first with in our state compititions. That is really all I can think of for now... hopefully, it wont be 2 months before i get on here again...

1 comment:

4ddintx said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging.
I wish San Antonio were closer to El Paso and I could meet you this summer! Ask Jeremiah to see all of the snapfish pictures from our crazy week and you'll get to "know" all of us!
Tabitha