Sunday, July 20, 2008

ahh.

Well, all I can say is that is it 12:46 am. and I am blogging! I have missed the blogging world terribly! I know I had said that i would be better about blogging but this time I do infact, ahve a very good excuse. My sister Casey who is 15 had emergency surgery last Tuesday, he she she her appendix removed. She had never had any problems or sign until the night before she went it. My mothers appendix ruptured when she was 14, so ever since I was a wee one my mom has been uber careful with all of her kids when ever we are sick, well that was a good thing last week. Casey's appendix was so bad that the doctor said even waiting 8 more house could have been too much nad it might have ruptured, scary i know. But... she is well! She was a high risk case so she was in the hospital for 3 days but she is homenow healing very well!

Also my best friend Pookie (Nicole) is up here in North East visiting from allen town, which is about 8 hours away from here. She is here for 2 weeks! Goodness, were having so much fun! ...and taking lots of pictures... so i will post them when its not 1:00 am.

No comments: