Thursday, July 24, 2008

it is 4:11 am.

I am miserable. I have been up since 12:30 this morning because I am sick. My throat hurt too bad to swallow so I have been drinking hot tea and downing couch drops as well as blowing my nose ever other minute. So what else can you do in the middle of the night when you cant sleep....BLOG! LOL. goodness, tomorrow, well today i guess, im going over to Jeremiahs for a movie day since he just had his wosdon teeth taken out, all 4 of them. so I guess now were going to just be 2 pilesof patheticness watching movies and eating soft things! haha... were perfect for each other!im hoping to be able to see my doctor today, since i work at my doctors office that shouldnt be too tasking, but you never know. Any ways, im hoping to see one of the doctors this morning before they start seeing patients. Also, Im sneezing all of the time which is mainly why i cant seem to sleep at all. Its kinda weirs because I rarely sneezy, well, I do sneeze randomly like a normal person but never sneezing like every 5 minutes... any who thanks for reading my 4 in the morning rant.

No comments: