Monday, April 28, 2008

I Pass!

Good news, over these past couple of weeks I have been been taking what are called NOCTI tests, theyre nursing written and practicle tests that you have to pass to one graduate and two get youre papers... and I PASSED! Im so excited, I want really nervious, but just anxious. I want to be done! its almost may and Im ready for June. Anywho ... Bishop Shope our state CE director gave us the 'ok' for our drama team to take not jsut one but both or our dramas to General Assembly, so that is really exciting, here are some picture of when we were st our state compition.








Ok all of the pictures are of Jeremiah and I.... what can I say?

3 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

why does Jeremiah always seem like he's eating you!?!?!?

Aliya'sMommy said...

I posted prom pictures on my sight you can take them...

a mom's life said...

Hello Emily, My name is Jacque. I am Jeremiah's cousin. And his Facorite Cousin!! I just want to tell you hello since I have never met you. My son's absolutley adore Jeremiah. They are so excited to see him in August. Well, I just wanted to say hello. IF you want, I have a blog also.
gogracesaints.blogspot.com
Hope to talk to you soon, Jacque