Monday, March 10, 2008

Reasoning......

Ok, Obviously, Blogging ... is well necessary. Hannah just "got" a new one and Mandi has a fabulous one soI felt left out. Now I dont have children, so I cant post pictures or silly stories of Air vent trash cans or baby news. But... college is soon and I sure this is nice way to keep people updated on my life rather than cheesey post cards or just not knowing. So thanks to Mandi and Hannah, im joining the club.

Also, God is really do awesome things in my life as well as my family and the people around me and I hope that sharing the things that he is doing will encourage all of you.

2 comments:

somedayawaits said...

You DO have an awesome boyfriend, though. You could always talk about him...

Mandi said...

YEAH!!!! So I now can find out what my favorite Emily is doing...since she never calls! :D Welcome to the club of blogland! I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully I'll be on here enough that when I hit "e" your blog pops up in the search bar! *wink*wink* Love ya girl!!! We heard the big news today that my lil brother-in-law is to be a Medlin man! Yeah!!!! Evey girl wants a Medlin man! LOL!