Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CAKE!

As most of you know, I work at a Doctors office. Well, wokring at a Doctors office has its perks, free/dicounted health care, good insurance, experience, ect. Well, Doctors offices usually, if there are between 25-35 empolyees, drug reps. will bring lunceveryday for the office, basically buying hte doctors time to sell their drug. Make sense? Well, while the Doctor meets with hte drug rep ever luch, the nurses eat luch too! So, yesterday a rep brough in 'O'Charley's' and it was wonderful, as luch usually is. But it was different yesterday..... We usually get dessert, cookies, maybe a cake, you know... reasonable dessert. Well, yesterday we had the most amazing chocolate cake. It was already sliced into slices the size of my face! It was amazing!!!! I took some pitures, after I had some of it.. LOL!...






See, comparatively, its huge!


fudgey goodness




All I have to say is delicious!



The fugde on the top was so heavy it kept falling off!



Well, I know I know, why post soley on a giant piece of chocolate cake? Well, its was a big part of my life,! ( at the time... LOL J/K!) Anywho, I love reading blogs of my friends kids and whats going on in thier lives, as well as my family checking mine to see what going on up here in almost-Canada. Just some light heartedness to help you on your way!

3 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

I'm all about cake, O'Charley's, and Drug Reps!!! luv

4ddintx said...

That cake looks yummy! I LOVE chocolate!
I'm Jeremiah's Aunt Tabitha. I got here via Hannah's blog. It's nice to "meet" you!

Tabitha

somedayawaits said...

Alright, I'm feeling a little left out and unappreciated. Here's the picture count so far:

Chocolate cake: 5
Me: 5
Casey: 3
Coke Zero: 2
Other random food items: 2
Sam's foot: 1

So basically I'm just in there between chocolate cake and your sister. I guess I know where I stand...