Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Well, I asked Jeremiah for a 'nice' picture, and well, he gave me his version..... LOL. Its ok, I'll keep hime anyways!








Happy Easter to all, HE IS RISEN! Today was very nice. We, being, My mom,dad, Casey and I, wentt o church, and looked beautiful as well as all the other ladies at church to day. Then we ate Easter Dinner, which was backwards, we had ham yesterday and chicken today... anyways, then went to see 'Horton Hear's a Who'. It was so good! I love it! Very cute movie and a great message! Here are some Easter/ yesterday pictures...








2 comments:

somedayawaits said...

I would like to inform you that you are incorrect. The correct terminology is "Merry Easter." Thank you.

Management

Mandi said...

Well at least it's an adorable picture of you! LOL! Keep trying eventually you'll get a serious picture? I'll be posting pics of the tea party and Easter later today hopefully??? Yes, Maddelyn is my little mom. Nathan calls her mini-mommy, 1/2 because hse's such the mom and 1/2 becuse she is so much like me. See ya in a few weeks!

Mandi