Monday, March 17, 2008

Lent is Over...



Lent is over for my family now, so tonight Casey adn I enjoyed a lovely Rizzo's sub and a smallville marathon! It was very enjoyable! Casey and I also has a very time taking pictures to get her.....




So, Clearly, Casey and I are babes!

My dad brought home an air fresher today that smeels like 'sugar cookies' but actually it smells like pure butter! and It makes my mouth water!!! its so yummy! Also, today I handed in my final senior portfolio and it feels so good!!! I feel almost done, and I hate it! I want to be ALL done, you know? Any who, Jeremiah is working late so, im bored. Speaking of that kind gentleman of mine... im so proud of him!!! He received a letter from Lee University not too long ago saying they have all of his houding all set up and hes so excited, im so happy for him!!! Please keep us in your prays, were both looking forward to this 'new frontier', it is Tennessee so I can say that, LOL! Love y'all

2 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

CONGRATS!!! On the finished portfolio and the finished lent. No more staring at the wall...lol. Did your mom understand now that she saw the painting? Did she like her bathroom?

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoy your pictures from the Smallville marathon!
:o)