Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sigh.


lately my life has been so crazy, but that doesnt mean much because it seems that no matter my situation or level of business, I dont even compare to the rest of the world, which I must say, amazes me!

im going to Toni & Guy which a hair dressing school in Erie. I love it! I love hat i'm doing and the people I am surrounded by, which I have found out that if i dont have those two things, I am not only unhappy but fial misserably. I also feel like God has opened and closed many doors to get me to where i am right now and that is scary and amzing to me. I hate that no matter how sure you think you are about God's will there is always something more or a curve ball that come from no where! That is where I am right now, for now. We will see what happened in this next year, I feel like 2009 is going to be a huge year for me!

No comments: