Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Oh my word, there is just so much snow! The hot tub in my back year has disappeared and our drive is has become narrowed due to the overwhelming snow piling up! Also, tonight Shevel and I went to Ohio to pick up my new car, :) , it took us about two hours to get there then about three and a half to get home, lets just say, when we left it wasn't snowing! So anyways, I am now the owner of a 2002 Silver Ford Taurus!

Jeremiah is coming home for Thanksgiving, He will be home really late Monday night!!! YAY! Oh m it has been over three months since I have seen him, its about time he proves he a real person instead of a voice on the phone!I also start school back up December 2nd. I excited but a little upset I have to wake up in the morning now! but thats all that going on here up in this winter wonderland so far this week!

No comments: