Thursday, October 2, 2008

eh

So im not gunna lie, im stressed. My advise to the world, dont go to school for nursing it makes you fat and stressed, which i thinking are going hand and hand...LOL! It has also been raining here for about 3 days straight, ew. and I did get a new hair cut that i do actually like. I usually hate my hair, so this a nice change. Also Jeremiah has been sick for a few days, but he is getting better, praise god. And I puked in anantomy class the other day and got sent home, and its safe to say my car has seen better days. My car has dies, praise god...LOL! I have needed a new one for awhile now and now I dont feel guilty about getting one, ince dont really have one. Also, i burn a hole in my couch down stairs with my hair strightner, so lately im batting 1000. Oh, and my Ststs. teacher i think does drugs. To day in class a girl asked him if he could go over the homework and he said he had no idea what the answers are, then we reviewed and the class correctrf 4 out of 5 problems he did on teh baord, so someone please tell me why he is teaching college stats?? Ok its late and i turned into a pumpkin when my reason for wearing make up moved to Tn. Night!

No comments: